Friday, March 22, 2013

Window Sheet Card



Today I held a class and had one new lady join us, it was lovely to meet her and I think she had a great time, and was so happy with her creations being a very first time stamper. I decided that I would showcase  a couple of new items from the current catalogue and show the ladies how quick and easy this card was to make. We used the new Secret Garden Stamp set and also the matching Framelits that match all the stamps....it makes cutting out so much easier, a few turns of the handle of the Big Shot and you are in business! We also used the Finishing Touches Edgelits to give the lacy look to the cardstock. The DSP used was retired as was the stamp for the greeting that was stamped on the inside of the card on the right hand side so it was visible when the card front was closed. I had seen these cards before, and this time my inspiration came from Vicky a very good friend and a very talented papercrafter. Till next time......

2 comments:

  1. How pretty is your card Gwen. I love the simple elegant look of it. Hope your ladies loved your class & you were able to understand my very short tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy as Vicky, you were wonderful to have it so plainly written, big big thank yous!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...