Saturday, September 7, 2013

A few weeks ago, I showed a glimpse of a card that I made with supplies from the new Holiday Catalogue. Now I am happy to say that I can show the whole card! There are so many exciting new goodies in the Holiday Catalogue you wont believe it! I used the Encore Gold stamp pad to stamp the sentiment from the Special Season Stamp Set and one of the ornaments from the Christmas Collectables Stamp Set. The embossing folder Stylish Stripes,  I used to emboss the card stock one way then turned the card stock 90 degrees and embossed just the top half. The strip of Season of Style  Washi Tape covers where the embossing finishes. The card base is Gumball Green which is fast becoming my favourite green, this was topped with Very Vanilla which was embossed with the Stylish Stripes. The ornament on the top was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, the ornaments and the sentiment were all placed on dimensionals. This is just one of the cards the ladies will be making for their Christmas Stamp a Stack this Friday. Till next time, happy stamping

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to double emboss with the Stylish Strips. It looks fantastic. The ladies will love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the ladies loved this card Gwen. I know I do. Fantastic idea with the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...