Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenge 92/13 Sunny Challenges and Creations



Hello stampers, I have been away from my blog for ages. Pressing issues concerning family have tied me down and not allowed me the time to be in here as often as I want. This week on Sunny Challenges and Creations Vicky set the challenge and the only stipulation was that we had to use Pool Party. Make sure you head over to Kris and Vicky's blogs to see what they have created for the challenge, and remember it runs for two weeks so you still have plenty of time to enter! I needed to make a get well card for my sister who is currently in hospital so that is what I have created for the challenge. I used a Whisper White base then inked up the C clear block  with Pool Party and stamped it twice diagonally across the card front. I then inked up the A clear block and stamped it in the centre. I love the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, and stamped the stems and stamens in Night Of Navy, the flower heads in Crushed Curry and the sentiment was also stamped in Night Of Navy. I punched out 3 small butterflies in both Night of Navy and Pool Party and placed them diagonally on the top right hand side of the card. Small basic Rhinestones were placed on the Pool Party butterflies and they were attached to the Night of Navy butterflies using mini Glue Dots. The sentiment I stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White, and punched it out using the Modern Label Punch and this was then layered onto a piece of Pool Party that was also punched out using the same punch and put on dimensionals on the bottom left hand side of the card. I think it is a quite pretty little card and very very quick to do. Thank you for stopping by, until next time happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your sister will love her card Gwen. Very clever take on the challenge & love the final result, especially the use of the blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...