Sunday, November 20, 2011

SC 017/11

 
Hello everyone, It was my turn to do the sketch this week for the Sunny Challenges and Creations Challenge, and then I added the 'Nursery' Theme to make it just a little more interesting. Don forget to go along to Kris and Vicky's blogs and check out their wonderful creations! I also wanted to do minimal stamping in this challenge. I started with a Bashful Blue Base and topped that with Whisper White. I rolled the Baby Tees Jumbo wheel useing the Bashful Blue once again, then to add a little bit  of contrast I placed a small strip of Island Indigo acros the centre and topped that with A scrap of Whisper White that I had in my another day box. The Large Scallop Oval and the Large Oval were also out that box. The base of the boat is a Large Oval that has been cut in half, the waves are the trimmings from the Scallop Border Punch and the sails of the boat are Real Red and So Saffron and the flag on top is Pear Pizazz were all punched out using the Petite Pennants  Builder punch!  I sponged around the edges and made my clouds using Marina Mist and the sun could be no other colour than Daffodil Delight!The sentiment is stamped using Island Indigo and placed on cardstock of the same colour that had been punched out using the Scallop Oval. I think this card is pretty cute and it was so easy to put together. I do hope that you will play along with us this week and who knows you could be our very next Ray of Sunshine!! Till next time bye for now

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Gwen. Perfect for a nursery theme. I also like the touch of colours you used

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...