Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Shower 15th January 2012

On the 15th January, I was invited to a baby shower for the daughter of some very old friends. I left making the card till the last minute because I really didnt think that I would be able to make it. I decided to use So Saffron for the base of the card which I made in a DL size (2/3 of an A$ sheet) I topped that with Whisper White Card stock and randomly stamped images from the Baby Bundle stamp set all over it in various pastel colours. I used the pram as the main image, and coloured it using the pastels that I had stamped with. I looked in my little scraps of card stock and found four pieces in Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink and using the Big Shot and the Alphabet dies I cut out the word Baby. This was such a quick card to make and Tracey loved it. Young Max decided to arrive 8 weeks early on the 19th January and weighed in at a tiny 3lbs. He spent the first 5 weeks of his little life in Rockhampton Hospital but he is home now and is absolutely gorgeous, and he is a real charmer. Till next time

1 comment:

  1. Love it Gwen, especially how you have used all the colours in the word "Baby". Glad to hear the little fella is fighting fit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...