Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunny Challenges Week 46

Hi Stampers,
Here we are another week of Sunny Challenges and Creations. I was the one to set the challenge this week and the card was to be a Fancy Fold, but using any stamp set or colour combination that you wanted. I must apologise for the quality of the sketch picture...but that is another story lol. The stamp set I used was Fresh Vintage from the Sale-a-bration catalogue this year. The card base is Concord Crush from the 2010-12 In Colours. After I had folded my card base I stamped a piece of Whisper White card stock using off stamped Concord Crush and the large blossom from the Fresh Vintage set randomly over the entire piece. I then placed it  into the Very Vintage embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot, then cut it in half. The focal area was a mat of Melon Mambo, Concord Crush and the Whisper White mat onto which the image was stamped. The image was coloured using Blender Pens and then was sponged with Old Olive around the edges. This is such a pretty card and was so quick and easy to make. Check out Kris and Vicky's entries this week as well as our guest designers and dont forget to have a bit of fun and play along with us each week, and who knows you may well be our next Ray of Sunshine! Till next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gwen
    I have just finished my card for this challenge. I will post it in a little while

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...