Saturday, July 27, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay & Buttons and Blossoms Clay Molds -- Bonnie Thurber

Hi there stampers, sorry I have been absent for a couple of days but have had family matters to attend to, Yesterday I received my shipment from Stampin' Up! and lo and behold my Simply Pressed Clay arrived. I am so excited to have finally received it and boy have I been having some fun! I will share what I have done with it tomorrow, but for today I thought that I would share with you the video from Stampin' Up! on some of the things you can do with this fabulous new item.
The things you can make with the Simply pressed Clay are amazing, and I know you will have so much fun playing with it as I have been! Dont forget to come back tomorrow and see what I have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...