Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Christmas Gatefold



 Christmas will be here before we know it, so I thought I best be getting some cards done and also for the girls to make in their class. We usually make one Christmas Card each class, and that gives them a bit of head start. This one I used Cherry Cobbler for the card base, and Old Olive from the Brights Collection of DSP. The Poinsettias were stamped in Cherry Cobbler and the Holly was stamped in  Old Olive on the DSP. The flowers were cut out an placed on dimensionals and I added a little dot of the Silver Dazzling Details to the stamens. Decorative Label Punch was used to punch out both the Whisper White and the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, the latter I cut in 1/2 on the horizontal and layered it behind the Whisper white that I had stamped the sentiment on and also lightly sponged around the edges with the Cherry Cobbler and the same ink was used for the sentiment which is from the retired set Beautiful Season. The insert of the card I off stamped the portion of the Holly Stamp twice then stamped on each diagonal corner in Old Olive and the verse from Snow Swirled is also stamped in Old Olive. Its good to have a play, and I doubly enjoy what crafting time I can grab, not nearly enough these days I am afraid. Till next time, Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...