Monday, November 15, 2010

Have you got 5 Minutes Sudso Share

I often talk to my ladies about my 'another day box'. This is the box that you put all those little punched shapes, or diecuts that you were going to use but didnt look just right, or a stamped image that you thought you would play with. Even to the point where you have a tiny scrap of cardstock or DSP that you think would be of no use for anything, well re-think that thought. Grab some of your tiny punches, eg Medium Jewellry Tag, Small Heart or even better still how about the darling trio of punches in the new Summer Mini! Punch them out and let them sit in you another day box with your other treasures. They will be used, I promise.Everything used for this card was in my another day box with the exception of the Not Quite Navy cardbase and the sentiment from Easter Blossoms! The Finnial Press embossed Whisper White I brayered the top section with Crumb Cake and the lower section with Daffodill Delight. The ribbon is Kraft Taffeta and the little hearts and the Choc Chip Scallop Oval all came out of that magical box!The second card I have for you today is using Certainly Celery, which I stamped using Wild Wasabi and the same image as the card front, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The Very Vanilla I used my new Square Scallop Die (I do so love that die!!!) through the Big Shot, trimmed off what I didnt need and used it as an extension from the Cherry Cobbler that I punched using the Scallop Border Punch stamped the image and coloured it and then placed it in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I have used my Stamp n Write Markers to colour the image from Easter Blossoms set and the sentiment is also stamped in Cherry Cobbler. I have punched the image out using the modern Label punch and  backed it onto some Cherry Cobbler Scrap and cut around it. The ribbon I gathered by pulling a thread in the centre and the 3 pearls at the top and the bottom are not SU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...