Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quick Share

Back again. All is quiet in the camp at the moment so thought I would share a card I made for Sketch # 56, Stack em Up Challenge on SUDSOL.  The criteria was to have 4 layers - hence the stack em up!
I picked up some So Safron and Perfect Plum from my store cupboard, and decided to run with that. The base is So Safron and the 1st mat is Perfect Plum, which was stamped with the fern frond from Growing Green in the same colour as the cardstock. Originally I had the 2nd Mat So Safron but the contrast wasnt there so I called on good old faithful Whisper White. When I had stamped my images on Whisper White using Perfect Plum ink, I then punched out flowers using the Boho Flowers punch and adhered them to the Perfect Plum Cardstock. I have some double sided sticky sheets, and decided when I had placed the leaves and the flowers that I would cover it with the sheet and then add Dazzling Diamonds to the top sticky side. It looks so much better in real life, and of course the Perfect Plum is no where near as bright as it shows in the picture. When I punched out the congratulations and stuck to the Perfect Plum Cardstock I wasnt happy with it so I put a piece of the So Saffron behind it and it made such a difference!.A couple of butterflies on the top left had corner finished it off, Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so gorgeous. I bet the sparkle in real life is fantastic. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...