Thursday, April 28, 2011

Single Twisted Easel Card

Today's share is a single twisted easel, bit of a let down after the last couple of days isnt it? I still had fun making this card and the colours I used were Pacific Point, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. I ran the Square Lattice embossing folder through the Big Shot and stamped the ship in Early Espresso and coloured it quickly using my Aqua Painters and Poppy Parade. The Water I touched in a couple of places with Marina Mist and just a touch or two of Old Olive to add interest. I matted this onto Pacific Point and then onto the Poppy Parade using dimensionals. The Newsprint DSP added a bit of interest to the base of the card and the Birthday wishes was Stamped using the Early Espresso once again and punched out using the Oval Scallop Punch. I then ran the Oval Scallop from the Punch Windows Die Set in Pacific Point and mounted these on dimensionals. This is just a really quick card but looks so effective and is a great masculine 'all purpose' card. I hope you like it..............Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Gwen, I ADORE this card! It's certainly not a let-down after the last couple - with the boat, and the chart on the DSP underneath, this is very pleasing to my navy eye! :-) I hope you don't mind if I CASE this - it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bron, this is no let down. A truly fabulous card. I am going to keep this one on file so that I can CASE it in the future (if you don't mind). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...