Monday, April 4, 2011

Super Cute Post It Note Holder

Today I looked at The Three Sisters site and under the members freebies I found the template for this adorable post it not holder. I decided to use the flowers from the Punch Bunch Level 1 Hostess set and stamp in versamark all over the cardstock. The rest of the post it note holder is made from bits out of my 'another day' box. I had a scrap of Soft Suede that had been put through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder that I attached and cut around to shape. I also had a scrap of Very Vanilla that had been cut using the Tasteful Trim Die and I layered that across the Soft Suede. At long last I found a home for the scrap of So Safron Striped ribbon that had been living in my another day box for so long still with the buckle attached from my Hodge Podge kit. The owl I stamped is from the sal-a-bration set and I put him on dimensionals after punching him out using the XL Owl Punch, and gave him two mischevious rhinestones in his eyes. I punched a wide oval from So Safron and attached that to the front of the flap. to hold the lid closed I placed a velcro dot. I really love how this holder turned out, and would love to know what you think! Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love the Rhinestone eyes on the owl. Will have to play with this template. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...