Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Fox and Friends Card share

Here is another creation using the Fox and Friends stamp set. This time I used the little turtle, I think he is the cutest little thing and I am sure any little boy would be pleased to receive him for his birthday..........along with the mandatory gift of course! This challenge has really had us all thinking hard, and because I rarely make cards for little people and tend to use more 'nursery' type sets for new babies I dont mind admitting Miss Vicky really set a task this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations I used a Whisper White card base, and using Bashful Blue Ink and the standard size Stampin' around wheel with cup cakes on it, then topped it with Bashful Blue card stock and added a scallop edge from the Tasteful Trim Die, I then ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder and matted that onto a piece of  Tempting Turquoise and placed the turtles using dimensionals. For some reason this card puts me in mind of "snips and snails and puppy dog tails"! I had fun making this card and I hope you like it too!
Bye foe now

1 comment:

  1. Wow Gwen, you are on a roll. Another fabulous creation. I really love the way you have used this little turtle/tortoise. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...