Friday, August 19, 2011

Congratulations Matthew!

Our grandson Matthew achieved some outstanding results for an assignment, and my son asked me to make him a card that he could send off to him. Of course it was at the last moment (is there any other moment for our children) so this is what I came up with at very short notice!The assignment was for one of his music classes so I needed to use something that signified the importance of his achievement! Tempting Turquoise for the base, my current favourite embossing folder Square Lattice, and using the Big Shot once again I cut out the letters to spell Congrats and placed them haphazardly over the front. I also added a couple of stick ons  and a metal musical note (neither of which are  SU), as they were the only things I had that were 'musical'. He has received his card and he loved it. You might remember Matthew made that lovely telescopic card while he was here on holidays and I can see he will be wanting to play with Nan's cardmaking supplies when he is here again at Christmas. Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Gwen I love this. It is so simple but really quite stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...