Sunday, September 19, 2010

But Wait.............theres more!!

Sounds a bit like a TV add, doesn't it? Here are some Pics of my "Twisted End Box" that I created some months ago. I had no idea what to call these beautiful little boxes, so thats how they come to
be called what they are. I also created what I called the "Tobla Twist" for the obvious reason that Snak size Tobla's will fit in them, and they are the right shape as well. Those I created in error I suppose you could say, but error or not they are really lovely as well. If you would like the Tutorial on either of these boxes let mer know and I will send them to you. I used Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, the decorative panels in the centre are made from the Jolly Holidays Designer Paper. This DSP is Christmas! The colours are rich and inviting, and bring you to think about that Hollly Jolly time of the year! I have used various stamp sets and punches to finish these little beauties off. You could hang them from the tree, or use them to place little treasures in for Christmas. The tutorial I made for these boxes, gives measurements for 5 different sizes, and I feel that the largest of them could well be used as a Christmas Bon Bon with the addition of a small gift and the "cracker" strip. That is all for this time, I hope you have enjoyed reading about the samples that I made for the Regionals, and if you go to  Kris' blog you will see on there the beautiful altered note book that she made for me. There is also a matching pen to go with it and there were choccies as well but they are long gone! Thank you Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...