Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brisbane Regionals

Yesterday, I attended the Regionals in Brisbane, and oh what a day! I learnt so much, and had so much fun at the same time! We did some make and takes and were taught some techniques by Stampin' Up!'s finest. I travelled down with Kris and with her newest downline Jenny. We didnt get lost, and that was not due to my knowledge of the inner city but to the excellent navigational skill of Kris and Jenny! It was lovely to see other demonstrators that I knew and to be able to catch up with them.  The card to the left is a sample of what I made as swaps for Regionals, along with some others that I will swhare with you. I also made some of my Twisted end Boxes, from a tutorial I produced some months ago. Imagine my surprise, when looking at some stamping sites to see that SU has bought out a die for the Big Shot called the Lolly Wrapper just recently. If you are interested in obtaining the Tutorial for that give me a call or send an email and I will send it off to yoi. They are so cute and would be good for all sorts of goodies no matter what time of the year! The ones that I made for Regioanls I did in a Christmas theme and they just look like Christmas Bon Bons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...