Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beautiful Dragonfly

Yet another amazing way to utilise the Pick a Petal Stamp Set! The colours I used for this cute litle dragonfly are So Saffron for the wings and I have coloured the spots using my Stamp n Write Marker in Pretty in Pink. The body was stamped with Wild Wasabi. I drew the antennae on using my Black Stamp n Write Marker and the basic rhinestones were placed at the end of the antennae to add just a tiny bit of 'bling'. The 'wings were cut out and attached to the cardstock at the second section of the body. I then ran this through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I decided to sponge around the edges with Pretty in Pink. This was then attached to a mat of Perfect Plum and the card base is Pretty in Pink. What a lovely card to give a little girl as a birthday card. It could be changed for a boy by substituting the pink for Blue. There are just another couple of these beauties to go, so see you in here tomorrow. Bye for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...