Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pick a Petal Take 2

This simple Pick a Petal card is made using Whisper White and Baja Breeze, with just some light sponging of the Whisper White mat in Baja Breeze. The sentiment is from Heard from the Heart. This card is so similar to the very first card I ever stamped using Stampin' Up! stamps and it was from this simple creation that I became hooked on the quality of the stamps and the cardstock. The versatility of this set never ceases to amaze me as you will see as the week goes on. I have cased a couple of the cards this week and unfortunately I do not know who some of the ladies are that posted the original, as these have come together from memory for the most part. Drop by tomorrow and see what Pick a Petal surprise we have in store for you. Bye for now.........

2 comments:

  1. Georgeous Gwen - I am going to have to get this set before the new book comes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love combinations of white and another colour and this one with Baja Breeze looks stunning. Another one to make me wish I had this set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...