Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Double Fancy Folds

Today I would like to share with you a double fancy folds card that I designed. I  attended a class by my very good friend, mentor and honourary upline Kris McIntsoh and as we were making the fancy fold card I thought that I could do a double, so I set to and designed one! They are so simple to do and once you get the scoring right the rest falls into place so easily. I used a combination of colours that I would not usually use for this card and I also used my Dazzling Diamonds whch has been sitting neglected for quite some time :) I thought they added a lift to the finished card. The colours I used were Peach Pizazz Parfait for the base which I stamped with the vine from Elements of Style using Peach Parfait, and the mats were Bashful Blue, Cajun Craze and Whisper White. I love the softness of the Elements of Style stamp set, stamped it onto the Whiaper White using Stazon as I wanted to colour the flowers. On the two side panels I used Perfect Plum for the main flowers and Peach Parfait for the smaller blossoms and Old Olive for the leaves. The sentiment was stamped using Cajun Craze and punched out with the large oval punch then backed onto a scallop oval in Cajun Craze. I finished it off with two bows with a rhinestone in the middle and attached them to the card on the outer panels using mini glue dots (how I love them things!!)   I hope that you like this creation of mine and I would love to hear what you think. Bye for now, Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...