Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to you! Level 1 Hostess set Birthday Bakery

This little card came about because I was cleaning up myu work area and there was a piece of Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla and a scrap of Pretty in Pink just sitting there asking to be used. Firstly I grabbed the Stampin around Wheel Cupcakes and rolled the front of the card using ink the same colour. I then stamped the Cakes from the Birthday Bakery Level 1 Hostess set in Crumb Cake onto the Very Vanilla and then coloured the cakes using but of course my Aqua Painters. I cant believe that I used to shy away from them and they stayed hidden in the drawer for ever so long before I made myself use them. My Aqua Painters and my Mini Glue Dots are never very far away from me! I matted this layer onto the Pretty in Pink and then onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then straigth onto the Pear Pizazz. I added a small bow in a vanilla coloured ribbon which was on my work table (not SU I am afraid).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...