Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Summer.....again

Hi everyone, Well I am still onto or into the Sweet Summer set. I just can bear to put it away......yet! Once again I have stamped all over the front of the Very Vanilla base card with the little branch, only this time I have coloured the leaves with the Aqua Painter and using Pear Pizazz. I added a strip of the Pear Pizazz across the front of the card and also added a small piece of the new trim in the Autum Winter Mini. Have you noticed I have let you have little sneak peaks the last few days? I stamped the stem in Pear Piazaa and coloured it the same colour and then stamped and coloured the flower head in Baja Breeze. Popped the flower head onto dimensionals before attaching to the Very Vanilla which I had matted onto the Pear Pizazz. I really like the clean lines of this card, what do you think? I would love for you to let me know. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...