Sunday, March 13, 2011

It Still Feels Like Sweet Summer To Me!

Hello stampers,  Here we are in Autumn in Australia, and it still feels very much like summer! It has been a very Sweet Summer here in Queensland, and our hot weather came in rather late and that made for such a pleasant season. For that reason I decided to show over the next couple of days some of the cards that I have made this last week whilst I have been off colour and housebound using the very set "Sweet Summer".This card I used Pear Pizazz and Very Vanilla. I dont use Very Vanilla near enough as I should. I love the warmth it gives. I stamped the cardstock with ink of the same colour using the the swirly branch. I had been trying out some of my new goodies from the Autum Winter mini and decided to use a piece from one of the trims from the new Bigz Dies for the Big Shot. It looks fantastic and am ever so glad that I bought it. I then stamped the stem with leaves three times and quickly coloured them using ther Aqua Painter and ink from the Pear Pizazz Classic Stamping Pad. I couldnt decide which flower to place on top of the stems so I used two out of three from the set. I also coloured those once again using my trusty Aqua Painter and Marina Mist Ink. Such a simple card yet so lovely. I was so pleased with the way it turned out. Look in again tomorrow and see what else I have done. I would love to know what you think. Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Gwen this is lovely. I love the layout and the colouring. Think I am going to have to buy that die. Thanks for the inspiration yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very cute. TFS
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Very different - like layout and the colors....hmmm...might have to CASE it!! :)
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...