Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Summer again

Sweet Summer, Hi again, As I mentioned yesterday I have another share for you today using the set Sweet Summer. It is the type of set that I think I will be using a lot of. I just seem to be drawn to it. Today's card is a CASE from Lee Conrey, We dont have all the things they do in the US with Stampin' Up! so we sort of improvise, adapt and overcome. Once again I have pulled out the Very Vanilla Cardstock as my base. I stamped the little branches all over the base and also stmped them on a smalled piece of cardstock which I matted onto Pear Pizzaz. The flowers I painted with, you guessed it my trusty Aqua Painter using Baja Brezze. You will notice a little 'pinked' trim below the sentiment and that too is another little sneak peak from the mini. Tomorrow I hope you will be ready for another share, this time it will be those adorable little owls from yet another of the Sale-a-bration sets Punch Bunch! Till then, bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Gwen. I love the colours , so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...