Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Magazine Holder and Cards

Over the next few days I will be posting the cards that were made along with this darling Mini Magazine Holder. I gathered the inspiration for mine from  Wendy Hawkinson The ladies had a lot of fun making their cards and the holder and well before they left they had already planned who they were going to make more of these for and for what occasion! I used my newest favourite colour for the holder and that is Very Vanilla. I wrapped a narrow strip of the Elegant Soiree designer paper around the bottom and then tied a vanilla satin bow. This box has so many possibilities. I think the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel could be used to great effect and also the the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel would look brilliant too. Once the holder was made we went on to make 5 cards and envelopes to match. I look forward to you visiting tomorrow to see the first of the cards that were made, I wuld love to know what you think of them, Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...