Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Bundle in a Sunny Garden

 I have a baby shower to attend o the weekend and have made this card for the mum to be. The layout is one that I took from this weeks Try Stamping Tuesday Challenge #3 http://anotherchancetostamp.blogspot.com/ Jasmine already knows she is having a little girl so I used Pink Pirourette for the base and topped it with a strip if Pear Pizzaz which I had edged with the Eyelett Border Punch and topped that with the Sunny Garden DSP. This is such a pretty Designer Paper and I thought the colours were soft enough for a baby card. I also edged the Pear Pizzaz using the same border punch. I stamped the carriage an then coloured the spots and the rest of the pram using my Aqua Painter. I also stamped, coloured and cut out some of the other images and attached them to the card in various places. I finished the card off with Blushing Bride ribbon and placed the main image on dimensionals. This is such a cute card, I sure hope Jasmine likes it. Bye for now. Gwen

6 comments:

  1. Jasmine will love this, without a doubt! I got a chuckle out of seeing the bottle on the bottom. Reminded me of my babies always throwing their bottles out of the crib and then staring down at them like, "how did that get there?" Thanks for entering in the challenge Gwen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Gwen. Love the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling baby card! Love the colors and the ribbon! Perfect simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I always have trouble with baby cards. You did an awesome job. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just says spring to me! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! I love the baby bottle on the ground! That used to happen to me! LOL! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...