Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Joyce!


Wednesday was Joyce's birthday and I made this card for her. It is a case of sorts from Terri Brennan and Sandy Hancock. The original idea came from Terri and Sandy put the instructions up on her blog www.sandystamper.com, so thank you to both of these lovely ladies for sharing. I used Elements of Style as my stamp set. The card base I stamped with the flourish from this set in the same colour as the cardstock then I stamped the main floral image on the Whisper White Top Note, removed the oval, and then used the watercolour pencils and the aqua painter to colour the flowers and the leaves. Stamped the bird from the same set onto a piece of Pink Piroeute designer paper using Sahara Sand. Tied a piece of Pretty in Pink ribbon around one side to finish it off. I think it looks better in real life than the pic, but I hope you like it as much as I do. Let me know wht you think. Bye for now Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Glad I drop by your site! Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...