Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank goodness for my "Another Day Box"

Today was a clean up day in my craft room, I was so busy changing things here, a different container there, you know how it goes............then my mobile rang. It was a customer coming to pick up her order a couple of days earlier than expected. Heavens I didnt have a thank you card made to give with her order and she is virtually 3 minutes away! Quickly grabbed my another day box and this is what I found, the hydrangea stamped image that has been in the box absolutely forever, so long in fact it was a Hostess Stamps from last years catty! Must admit I loved the Just Because stamp. This is what I came up with, I think the Certainly Celery ribbon and bow around the bottom softens it quite nicely, what do you think? Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...