Friday, February 25, 2011

Wild Wasabi, So Safron and Perfect Plum


Whilst I was talking to my good friend Kris yesterday,we were discussing my self challenges that I have been doing. So whilst talking to her I did the close the eyes trick and came up with the above colours. The random selection of stamp set was Loads of Love. So I set to work and put the Perfect Plum through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I love the way we can emboss our card fronts in this way and there are no gaps of where the embossing folder finishes. Stamped the truck and the flowers from the Load of Love stamp set onto water colour paper with Stazon, coloured it using the watercolour pencils and the aqua painter (how I love my aqua painter). I stamped the trees from this same set in So safron onto the So Safron cardstock, attached this to the Wild Wasabi and in turn to the Perfect Plum Base. I attached dimensionals onto the truck to make it pop and then attached so So Safron Ribbon that I had to finish it off. I quite like this one too. Let me know what you think! Bye for now. Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...