Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time flies.................

Hi everyone, I have been snowed under with a variety of things that have prevented me from retreating to my own little haven for as long as I would like! Yesterday and today I have finally had some time to call mine and have been playing with the tutorials from Maria's blog on how to create roses and lillies and of course those beautiful sweet peas. I am holdig a class on the 18th and in this class I am going to show the ladies how to make these beautiful flowers so they will never be stuck for floral adornment on their creations ever again! So in all we will be doing 4 cards with 4 different flowers and then just as a treat we will also make a special box to put these beautiful creations in so they dont get crushed! I hope you like them, and that you will leave a message on my blog to let me now what you think!
Bye for now
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Wow this class looks fantastic. Unfortunately cannot make this one. Don't forget to send me the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...