Monday, October 11, 2010

Sooting Technique

Here is the card that I created from looking at the shell I found the other day on Mooloolaba Beach when I went for my walk. Can you see why I thought of this technique? I think it must have been not only the colours in the shell but the mottling effect that it shows as well. I love the stamp set Just Believe and that is what I used for this card. It really is such an easy technique and my ladies will be learning this technique in a few weeks time. I think I would like to do something similar but in sepia tones, will have to give that some more thought.
This week my ladies are making 24 punch art cards, all worked around the swtamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments. What I have done is remake some of the cards into full size cards, just to show that the images they will create are not only for the smaller version of the cards. Here is a sneak peak of what I have done.  
         They are so cute, and so easy to make. They will have a greeting card for every occasion after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...