Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Award for Me!!

You cannot imagine how thrilled and excited I was to receive this award from my mentor and good friend Kris McIntosh It is an honour to have this award bestowed upon you and there are several conditions tha need to be met upon accepting this award and they are:
  1. Thank the person who passed this award onto you - so a big  big thank you to Kris.
  2. Share 8 things about yourself,
  3. Pass the award onto 8 bloggers
  4. Contact them and tell them about the award
Good ness 8 things about myself that is so hard, ok here goes-
  • I have been married to a wonderful man for 35 years who continually offers encouragement in my endeavours.
  • We have 3 sons and 1 daughter and 9 grandchildren 3 girls and 6 boys
  • I have two fur babies who kindly allow me to live in MY house as long as I meet their every need (Lump and Twink)
  • I have been a SU Demonstrator for almost 2 years
  • I love to be able to entertain family and friends, there is nothing nicer than good company and good conversation
  • I was born and bred in Sydney, met the love of my life and moved to Parkes and Dubbo and then finally to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
  • I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and 3 nephews and 3 neices and too many to count great neices and nephews
  • I love, love, love Stampin' Up! and anything to do with Paper Craft.
Now the very difficult part of this whole process and that is how do I choose just 8 of my favourite bloggers? Here goes
  1. Kris
  2. Jackie Topa
  3. Steph
  4. Vicky
  5. Shirley
  6. Gretchen
  7. Robbie
  8. Martha
I cannot tell you how hard that was just to pick 8! Please take the time to check out these websites and I am sure that you will love them as much as I do.
Well thats it for today
Take care
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...