Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUDSOL Sketch Challenge #66

I have also been able to take the time to enter a challenge on the SUDSOL website and it was a Sketch challenge. As soon as I saw it I thought "I know exactly what I want to do here", believe me that does not happen very often with me, I am such a procrastinator, and I become so annoyed with myself for being so!
 It was so simple. This is what I came up with. I used Whisper White Base and rolled it with the  Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, using Bashful blue Ink, I then placed a strip of Petals a Plenty embossed Whisper White onto a slightly larger piece of Bashful Blue.
The main image I stamped using the Punch Bunch stamp set from the upcoming Sale-a-bration using Mariner Mist. Punched out the owl using the Two Step Owl Punch XL.I love the simplicity of this card and especially love how easily it came together! I hope you like it as much as I do. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Bye for now....





















Bye for now.....

1 comment:

  1. This is really a gorgeous card. The owl is so cute. Love your style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...