Friday, January 14, 2011

On a lighter note...


Today  the weather finally decided that I woudl be able to hold my Black Magic Class. The ladies had a lovely time and finished with some beautiful creations. It amazes me constantly how a group of ladies can all be doing the same techinique, using the same tools etc etc and finish with something so totally different. Unfortunately I did not get to take any pics of their creations today, but I did manage to get a couple of them all working so hard! They all certainly enjoyed their cup of coffee when we were done! A special thanks to Kris who came up from Narangba to share in the  class with the local ladies. It was so lovely to have her come and do a class with us. Bye for now....

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, I had a fantastic time at your class. The cards are all beautiful. I learned a lot about using my Stampin' Pastels. Only thing is now I will have to buy the New Colour Kit. Oh well! Thanks for a great morning with your lovely friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...