Sunday, January 16, 2011

Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons!

The Challenge at Sudsol was to design a card using Buttons and if you didnt have buttons you could use your embosslits. My button supply was exhausted and this is what I came up with. I was thinking flowers, but not how. In the end it took me all of10 minutes to put together. I punched 4 sets of leaves from the XL 2 Step Bird Punch, and the Ornament Punch for the vase. The Vintage wallpaper embossed card was from my 'another day' box as was the Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla Cardstock scrap and the embosslit buttons!  So as you can see I didnt really have to do much for this creation at all. I used Picture This for the sentiment and I also used shimmer ink on the black cardstock. It looks awesome in real life, but unfortunately doesnt show up too well in the pics. Hope you like what I have done, leave me a comment. Bye for now

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...