Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year!
Ok everyone, New Year, New Resolutions. Here we go.
  • I will attempt to write on my blog EVERY day
  • I will share my creations with you
  • I am going to partake in challenges on a regular basis
  • I will endeavour to have at least 2 workshops per month.
  • I will share upcoming events and promotions on a much more regular basis
  • .I will try harder to understand all the computer gobbly gook and make my blog better! Why is it that I can read and re read instructions for the computer and still get hopelessly lost. Like a little of it will sink in and then it is like "nah, this isnt working" thing hits the brain and all is lost?Please feel free to say to me "whats happening on your blog?" at any time!
This card is what I made for my own personal Christmas cards. They are a direct case from the delightful Kris McInstosh, who without her encouragement, I am sure that I would not be creating at all. This was really the first time I had a good play with the Owl Punch, and he is so delightful to work with, Although I dont think I was saying that by the time I had made 25 of these cards in various festive colours!
As I said earlier I have been creating, I will post some more after this. I would love to know what you think of my creations,
Bye for now.


1 comment:

  1. You know that I love this owly santa and I love your card. You are certainly dedicated to make 25 of them. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...